Sunday 30 June 2013

...excitement is rising...

....for many reasons - one - my daughter is on the mend, slow but steady - everyday gets better and little milestones are conquered each day - yeah what a relief, two - I have a cousin coming from Australia for a visit (we have never met but after some ancestry searching found each other and now she is coming - way way cool!), and three - Bead Hoarders Blog Hop is rapidly approaching! This is going to be a great summer.....

I have been intently following the interest in the Bead Hoarders Blog Hop and am so excited...what a great summer diversion. Oh what to create, because I like all my beading friends have some serious hoarding going on....where to begin?

First off this is what I made in my in between life times this week....just needed a little diversion.
Blue Beauty

I used Pepita's beautiful polymer leaves with these turquoise roses..so so pretty.
Why Not
I love elephants, I heard they were a symbol for good luck...and I need a little of that right now!

Now for some stash that I have been hoarding...

I love love love diachroic and this is only a couple from my serious addiction!

Scarab and others just screaming to be turned into something Egyptian!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that your daughter is getting better. That is such gorgeous dichroic! I love it too and that is beautiful.
    Have fun with your cousin. It's so cool to have discovered each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad she's doing better! What a relief. I hope things continue to improve every day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I can't wait to see what you do with your stash for this challenge. Glad to hear your daughter is on the mend. How fun about your cousin. I"ve had loads of fun on Ancestry.com!!!

    ReplyDelete