Sunday 6 October 2013

oh what a wonderful surprise

"Two someones" near and dear to me just returned from a river cruise in Europe and by all reports they had an excellent time. This is something I would like to try someday, to just roll along historic site after historic site...how exciting. I hinted a few times about sending my shopping list but I really wasn't serious. What a wonderful surprise it was to receive this beautiful fused glass pendant. It came from Bratislava, Slovakia ...what a treasure. The pendant needed a rope.... something made just for it and so after several attempts....eureka; this came to me. I combined twin hole seed beads, miyuki drops and size 8 seed beads in the colors of the pendant. I am so happy with how it turned out.
Thank you dear friends for such a wonderful gift.


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift, and a great rope to show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift and lovely rope to accompany it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful and thoughtful gift. The rope you made is gorgeous!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! great job, Debbie. Should have brought you more. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are blessed to receive such a beautiful focal! That rope is stunning with that focal pendant! You have such an eye for color, and such a way with the needle and beads! I am truly in awe of your work!

    ReplyDelete