Sunday 4 November 2012

Is it me or is it in the air...

Christmas, it is almost on top of us and I am getting in the spirit. Especially with  Holiday Bling Blog Hop 2 happening very soon. I have just found out my partner is the lovely and talented Sonja Stille.  Sonja is the mother of two young boys and loves making jewelery as much as I do. I am so excited that Sonja is my partner and feel through our correspondence I am getting to know her. WOW, another wonderful friend for me to cherish.

Even though we have had snow that is here to stay, I still have that fall feeling....the leaves are pretty much gone now and the only crunch is the crunch of snow underfoot. I made leaves from polymer clay for the October Fest hop, and I couldn't resist another pair of "Fallen Leaves" earrings.
Fallen Leaves


I have also been busy finishing up a project that I had started but wasn't feeling good about it until I pulled it out and took a critical look at it and came up with a simpler design. I like what it came to be so "Berrylicious"


And what would a day be without the love I receive from my two little fur babies

MoJo and Rockstar


7 comments:

  1. Ooh, Berrylicious is delicious for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jewelry is beautiful, but those babies are precious. Give them a big smooch for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous beadwork aside....I LOVE YOUR PUPS!!!! They are so cute!! How old are they? What's their breed. Both those pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your earrings because I love Autumn leaves and your polymer leaves are beautiful. Berrylicious is beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fallen leaves earrings. Snow my goodness. It's barely long pants weather here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore those earrings!!!! Berrylicious makes me thirsty-lovely! But the fur baby pictures....ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are the cutest doggie pics I've ever seen!! You must have so much fun with them! Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete