Friday, 28 August 2015

... a little sidetracked lately....

I not saying that I am not working on some beautiful beading projects, but lately I have been working in my art journal......it is a journal of love for my husband and for my girls and I am having so much fun.  My very talented sister had guided me along, because this is all new to me. I have painted in the past...as a matter of fact...that was my chosen passion until my life took a drastic change....another story. I love my life and simply put I love my family and this is for them.



I am also loving photography, once behind the lens time just slips away. I love post production and creating my own little master pieces. The little ponies where taken at Fort Edmonton and the abandoned row boat was taken in Deep Cove, BC.



Loving my life!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful journal! As you probably know, I alternate between mixed media, journals and jewelry. I think it's fun to change things up and not become bored with the same thing all the time. I love your photos too. That photo of the boat is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so talented Debbie! Your art journal is beautiful. I'm sure it will be looked at many times by your family, that is an awesome gift. The photos are amazing especially the boat, you should frame that one.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beginning of this post got me a little choked up!! What an absolutely beautiful and touching tribute this art journal is to your family. That canoe photo is outstanding. Well they are all great but that one is so cool!

    ReplyDelete