Sunday 12 May 2013

...on the road again...

Yeah, I am off for a weeks vacation...so needed. My husband and I are headed to the coast - to get a  family fix, to do a little (a lot) of shopping, to take a few pictures but most of all to just get away.

Last time we got away, I took this picture of two swallows sitting on the fence....I love how this turned out.

Birds on a wire...


    





I seem to be enamored with dragon flies lately, I just figured out how to make Russian leafs and I found a picture of the Russian dragon fly and I knew I had to give it a try. I just love how it turned out!


Bluefly

Maybe I will be lucky when on the coast and find some gorgeous beads......


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this little dragonfly! Came out GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being a Bead Soup winner! The beadwork on the necklace is beautiful with a fantastic bale. It's a perfect match for the pendant and dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete