Sunday 10 February 2013

..power of suggestion?

The partners have all been announced for the BSBP and I was delighted to find out my partner is Amy Severino. It is actually quite amazing hence the "power of suggestion" title. Amy and I had been blogging just a few nights earlier and I made the comment that wouldn't it be amazing if her and I were picked as partners, but hey what are the odds...with over 500 participants it would be truly remarkable. Next I got a message from Amy announcing we were partners!  I almost didn't believe it until I got my email from Lori.  I have been following Amy's work for a while now and she never ceases to amaze me. We are both seed beader's and I know we will become even better friends than we already are.

My soup is mixed and packaged and will be in the mail tomorrow. This just gets better and better. I have taken a picture of the soup (secret for now) that I am sending and I so hope that Amy likes it.  I know she will amaze everyone with her creations.

I have been busy, busy, busy but can't reveal yet although I just can't wait to do so.  Hopefully everyone will enjoy some more photos I have taken.
Winter Trees

Edmonton River Valley

Edmonton Museum Pagoda

4 comments:

  1. :) I can't wait to see my soup!! I can't wait for you to get yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge believer in the Power of Suggestion! Your BSBP-partnership was meant to be! I LOVE your pictures! I see snow and I am still jealous!!! Glad you are having fun with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by to visit all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is always such a pleasure. I an not a fan of snow, but these make me want to walk through them to enjoy the beauty. So excited for you and Amy. I can attest that she has an amazing partner.

    ReplyDelete